Modified on: Mon, 19 Apr, 2021 at 12:58 PM
Lumi Wallet apps and Lumi Web Wallet both allow you to use credit or debit cards to buy crypto. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download the Lumi Wallet app for your device or sign up for the web version,
- Create a new wallet or import an existing one,
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button and fill in the transaction details,
- Add you credit card and complete a simple KYC procedure (for transactions larger than $150),
- Confirm and wait until the service approves the transaction.
Once you’ve successfully executed your first transaction, the second one will be even easier.
The service allows you to purchase crypto with credit card worldwide and has just a few limitations.
- Daily limit: $20,000
- Monthly limit: $50.000
- The minimum transaction amount: $50.00
- The maximum transaction amount: $20,000 ($10,000 for the first transaction)
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback